Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two Handsome Boys

Eli's hair seems to grow so fast. I am so glad we decided to cut his hair ourselves instead of spending money on getting his hair cut. Mike does a great job cutting it and Eli loves to get his hair cut because he knows that he gets a bubble bath right after. Mike would like to get his hands on Jude's hair but I don't think he is quite ready for a hair cut, or maybe it is me that isn't ready. I really don't think he needs on yet. I said we could trim the hairs over his ears but I didn't want to cut the front yet. We might have tried trimming his hair last night but Jude has been a little monster lately with these new teeth coming in so we decided to wait on that.
Before
After
He doesn't need a hair cut
Jude's new tooth

3 comments:

Mama E said...

Brian keeps trying to convince me to cut Clint's hair too! I keep telling him NO. haha

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I can't get over Jude's dimples. I'd use them as kiss targets if I was his mama! :)

Rajean B. said...

Great work! Do you use clippers to do Eli's hair? Doug would love it if I let me go at Dallas' with clippers...but I keep saying "No!" I just love his bleach blonde locks.

Beth said...

so cute ;)