Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Fun!

We have been having lots of fun this summer. I have added a few more kids to my daycare for the summer and it is keeping me busy. I don't have all of the kids everyday, but when they are all here I have 7 kids (including Jude and Eli). It can be crazy at times but for the most part it isn't too bad. Eli is having a blast with his friends. I have been watching 2 4 year olds, a 2 year old, an 18 month old, a 14 month old, and Eli and Jude. It really works out great. The 2 4 year old girls play great together, Eli plays great with the other 2 year old boy and that just leaves the 3 little ones. Lunch is definitely busy with 7 kids. Eli has had to move to a big boy chair and sit on his knees because I need the 3 booster seats for the little kids. He doesn't mind at all and I just make sure we aren't having anything too messy on those days. I definitely look forward to nap time. Out of the 7 kids I only have one that doesn't nap and she does great just resting on the couch and watching a movie each day. I have 2 hours of quiet each day, and I need it! I only have the summer kids for one more week and then it will settle back down for awhile. It has made for a busy summer, but Eli loves having friends to play with and it is so much fun to see him with his friends. He is also learning so much from from the older girls. It is so much fun to watch him learn and grow and I would do anything I needed to do to be able to stay home with my boys!
The Gang
Eli, Addyson and Jude, Jack, Abbie, Addison, and Andy
Lunch Time
The 4 year old girls
The 2 year olds
Playing outside
Running
My favorites of the kids I watch :-)

2 comments:

Rajean B. said...

Wow! You do have your hands full some days, but I'm sure it is a lot of fun those days too.

Megan said...

Looks like fun! :) That is awesome that you do this Jenni!