Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jude is 11 Months Old

Sweet Baby Jude is only 1 month away from his first birthday! I can't believe that he is almost 1 already. He is really growing up fast. In the last month he has really started moving. He crawls all over the place now and can move fast when he wants to. He likes for me to chase him and he just laughs and laughs. He is also getting really good at pulling up to stand. He absolutely loves to pull up to his knees to play with toys and he just looks so cute while he is doing it. There has also been some not so pleasant changes. Now that he knows how to crawl he will not stay still for diaper changes at all. It is all out war sometimes. He rolls from side to side, he arches his back, he kicks his legs so hard that I have bruises on my legs, and he screams so loud. It isn't fun. I have learned that I need to have some sort of distraction for him like his blanket, some sort of toy, or puffs. These have been very helpful. Tonight Jude learned a not so good thing. He can now pull himself to standing in the bath tub. This scares me. Right now he is still sitting in his baby bath seat and I like that because it is so much easier to bath the boys together, but if he keeps standing in it he won't be able to use it anymore. I am sure we will figure out some way to do baths with the boys. There have been so many changes over this past month, but my absolute favorite is seeing the boys together. I love that they actually play together. It makes me so happy!
Jude Michael at 11 months
Jude loves to play on his knees
Jude still loves to play with his toy cars. It is so cute. He crawls across the floor with them saying vroom vroom, I love it!
Standing in the bathtub
Brothers
Best Friends

1 comment:

Rajean B. said...

Happy 11 months Jude! Where has the year gone?

As far as the diaper dilemma...I completely understand how that is. Dallas would kick, scream, hit, etc. while getting a diaper change. Since starting the potty training and wearing big boy undies, we no longer fight - and I don't miss it at all!