Saturday, July 3, 2010

Toy Story 3

Today we took Eli to see his first movie! I have been looking forward to this since the day I heard they were coming out with Toy Story 3! We had gotten Eli a Disney search and find book for Christmas and Buzz and Woody were on the cover and he immediately loved them and since then he has become quite fond of Toy Story. (and acquired quite a lot of Toy Story merchandise!) My mom is visiting for the weekend so Jude got to stay and play with her so Mike and I could both take Eli. Eli did great during the movie. He sat in a booster seat for the majority of the movie and then climbed onto Mike's lap for the last 20 minutes or so. We all shared some popcorn and we had brought him his juice. It was so much fun to be able to do something special with Eli! I love my boy so much!
Of course I am the type of Mom who brings a camera to the movies
and takes pictures in the theater
and he had to play with Buzz and Woody when we got home

3 comments:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

I can see a Toy Story Birthday party coming up in January!!!Love the pictures!

Beth said...

Did you cry? Everyone who I know who has seen it says they cried!

Jenni said...

Yes I did cry. Especially at the part where the mom is hugging him before he goes to college and saying she wished she could always be with him. Eli has 16 years before he goes to college and it still got to me. I told Mike I would be going to college with Eli. :-)