Friday, February 13, 2009

Playful Fun

Yesterday was a great day. I don't watch any kids on Thursday mornings so it is just me and Eli. I usually use it to get some errands done. Yesterday we got Eli some new shoes. He has had his old shoes since he was 6 months old so I figured it was probably time to get him some new shoes. Since he is still learning to walk I wanted to find him some shoes that aren't too heavy. I ended up finding them at Walmart for $12. Yay!!

Checking out his new shoes!

In the afternoon Grace and Zack were here and we had lots of fun playing. My sister gave us a little hand me down kitchen and all of the kids love to play with it. Mike isn't too thrilled that it is pink and purple, but who can say no to this face;



I used to try and block Eli into the living room and just bring the toys to him. Well that doesn't work anymore. No matter what I use he can push it out of the way or knock it over. So now I just let him go between the living room and the toy room and just try to keep him out of the kitchen. Now that isn't a problem except he would rather play in the blinds so I had to open the blinds and he thought it was so fun. (he had to change his shirt because he spit up all over it)


For Eli's birthday my friend Joanna gave him an ABC floor puzzle. We finally put it together yesterday and Eli thought it was pretty neat and it looks great in our toy room. Thanks Joanna!!

For Christmas Eli got these stacking blocks. He is really a little young for them but he loves it when I stack them and he can knock them down. He gets so excited and I was able to capture just how excited in a picture. I love this picture.

1 comment:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

His Daddy used to love those blocks at that age,too! What a great picture!!