Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here We Go Again!!

Baby Reger # 2 Due 9/2/09


Eli is going to be a big brother!! :-) And we are so excited! Baby Reger #2 is due September 2nd. That means they will be about 19 months apart. I am a little over 12 weeks now, the ultra sound picture is from 8 weeks.
This pregnancy came as a little surprise, a happy little surprise. Mike and I had been discussing when we wanted to have another baby. I wanted them to be about 2 years apart and Mike wanted them to be about 3 years apart. I guess God has his own plan and we couldn't be more thrilled.

7 comments:

Beth said...

I think this one looks more like Michael :)

Becky said...

Yeah, i'm so excited for you!! I was actually going to ask you a few weeks back when you were going to start tryiing for #2. 9-2 is my wedding anniversary!!

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

He/She is cute already!! I am thrilled...I'll need to change my blog name soon!

Betsy Eves @JavaCupcake said...

I'm due the same day you are!!! I'm so jealous that you already got an ultrasound!!! :)

(PS... found you on BCC!)

orbgirl said...

Congrats! We are due on the same day...I came over from babycenter. We also have a little one and I wanted them to be 2 years and my husband wanted 3 years as well. I guess we sort of compromised with 2 and 1/4 years apart!

Irene said...

Congrats again!!! Yay for baby #2!!

Maria said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm due with #1 on 09-09-09 and I figured blogging would be the absolute best way for me to record my experiences. The key is for me to keep up with it though!