Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Eli Walking!

Eli has been walking more and more lately. He is so confident in his walking abilities, a little too confident. He is constantly falling. I guess that is just part of the process of learning to walk. He loves it though. He always has the biggest smile on his face!!







Eli was trying to pick up a toy out of a container and leaned on it and it came up and hit him in the eye. This picture was right after it happened so it looks worse than it actually is. This happened yesterday and I can't even see it today.





We got almost 11 inches of snow last night. Reggie and Maggie weren't too fond of it! They did their buisness and ran right back in. They only walk on the path they had already made. The first time they went out this morning I had to push them!





Maggie covered in snow!





2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness!! Look at him go!! He'll be passing up M soon :)

By the way, I keep telling M that it's almost Eli's birthday and we'll be going to his party. She says "No it's Mannet's birthday! Time to say Happy Birthday Mannet!" Oh April should be FUN....

Becky said...

How cute, when is his first birthday??

Wow your dogs almost get lost in the snow. My mini-schnauzer never minded the snow when we live in Ohio, but my boxer hated it!