Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What a Wonderful 4th of July!

We had such a wonderful day today!  I don't think I could have asked for a better day for our family of 5!  We started off by going to a parade.  Came home and had lunch.  Once Isabel went down for her nap the boys and I headed outside for a swim.  Then the kids and I played basketball outside while Mike grilled out for dinner.  To finish off the night for the boys we all played Candy Land.  Once the boys were in bed Isabel and I got in our nightly walk and I got to rock my sweet baby girl to sleep for the last night before she is 1.  I am so incredibly blessed!
Happy 4th of July 2012!
Waiting for the parade

Isabel was not a fan of the heat :-)

Beautiful baby blues!

Jude had fun with his pin wheel!

Eli waiting patiently for the parade
The girls


The boys

Waving their flags while they wait

A parade walker gave Jude his backpack and Jude was pretty happy about it!  It had Peyton Manning Children's Hospital band-aids in it. :-)

Some cool balloons!

We were all SOOOO excited to see BOOMER!!

The highlight of the parade, maybe even the day!

My favorite part of the day!  Isabel took a 2 1/2 hour nap so I got to soak up some sun and relax while the boys swam!

I said "ready, set, dive way too many times :-)

Jude is a little fish and he loves to go under the water now!

WEEEEEE!

Just chillin
Playing ball while Daddy grills
Playing ball while daddy grills

Again Isabel wasn't thrilled with the heat
First 4th of July at 364 days old, I can't believe she will be 1 tomorrow

Isabel liked the fireworks on the tv :-)




No comments: