Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Isabel!

I cannot believe that today is my baby girl's first birthday.  How in the world has a year already passed?  It just doesn't seem possible.  We made sure to make today a very special day for our little girl.  Isabel wasn't too sure of me following her around with my camera all morning but I was determined to get lots of pictures!  I also had to get our monthly picture with her Winnie the Pooh.  After the daycare kids left we let Isabel open her presents from us and then after dinner we celebrated with mini cupcakes.  I still can't believe this sweetie pie is already 1!
Happy 1st Birthday Isabel!  You are very loved!

My beautiful 1 year old

I love that sweet little face
I had to give her my phone to get a smile out of her.

She is shocked that she is 1!
I love this little dress!
Opening a present from one of the daycare kids

A pink car!
She loves it!
Look who can stand all by herself now!

:-)

She was all ready to open her presents!

:-)

She loved the wrapping paper

Checking out a new book

Opening another present
She did great opening her presents








She found the button

More paper
Reading the card


Of course she got a Pooh Bear :-)
Such a big girl
Checking out her new purse


She LOVED this little bracelet that came with her purse!

Her first piece of jewelry :-)

Looking at one of her new girly books!
She devoured her cupcake!

Isabel had a wonderful 1st birthday!



1 comment:

Mrs. Was said...

Happy Birthday Isabel! From your Aunt Felicia and Uncle Bob in Alabama. Love the purse and tutu Aunt Beth made.
Hi to Eli and Jude from Alabama!