Saturday, November 5, 2011

Isabel at 4 Months

My sweet little Isabel is 4 months old today and that just seems crazy to me! She is getting so big and it is going by way to fast. What happened to my tiny little baby. All of a sudden she is bubbly little girl with such a fun personality. I love this little girl so so much and she is most definitely a momma's girl. If I am not holding her she is watching me wherever I go. She always manages to find me with her eyes even if I am all the way across the room, I love it!
As if she isn't big enough, she seems to be going through another growth spurt and it seems to be disrupting her sleep. She was sleeping through the night 5-6 nights a week and now we are done to 1-2 nights a week. Hopefully we will be back to sleeping through the night soon.

Today we went to visit my sister Katie and her family. I jumped at the chance to get to see my new nephew Kamren again! He is such a sweet little guy and he definitely makes Isabel look big. The are only 3 1/2 months apart. The boys had a blast playing with their cousins Maya and Sunjay and I really enjoyed getting to visit with my mom and sisters Katie and Jackie. Adult interaction is sometimes rare for me. :-)

Isabel and her Pooh at 4 months

Look at how long she is!

"What is this thing Mom"
My big girl!
Ready to cheer on the Boilers(they didn't do so well)


Isabel (4 months) and Kamren (9 days)
Happy girl!Holding hands!Grandma Alice with the youngest 2 of her 17 grandkidsA fun bunch of cousins

Jude(2) Maya (5) Kamren(9days) Sunjay(almost 3) Isabel (4months) Eli(3)



Love this little 4 month old! She actually enjoys tummy time now Such a fun little lady!

I have gotten a picture of her sleeping on her pooh at 1, 2, and 3 months so of course I tried it today but it didn't work out the best and she started to wake up so this was the best I could get. I knew that tradition wouldn't last for too long but I had to keep trying and I am sure I will try again at 5 months. :-)


No comments: