Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fun Day!

We didn't do anything exciting today but we made sure to have lots of fun! I have been feeling like I am falling behind on cleaning the upstairs and getting laundry put away. I do most of the cleaning while the kids are asleep but can't really do much upstairs after they go to bed since we leave Eli's door wide open at night now. So today I decided to take the kids upstairs with me and let them play while I did some cleaning. We have some toys upstairs but we usually just bring them downstairs to play with them. We rarely play upstairs so the boys thought it was such a treat and had a blast. I brought up Isabel's floor mat to lay her on to play but then I noticed the exersaucer in the upstairs game room and decided to give it a try. She LOVED it! She looked around at the toys and her little face just lit up! I didn't get near as much cleaning done as I had hoped to. We had only been up there about 5 minutes before I noticed that Jude a dirty diaper so we came downstairs to change it and then went back up for another few minutes Eli needed to go to the bathroom and he wanted to use his potty seat so back downstairs we went. We got back upstairs and Isabel was over sitting in the exersaucer and wanted to be held. I did get a little cleaning and organizing done and the kids had fun while it lasted!

The boys playing together in Eli's bed!(this is a terrible picture but out of the 5 I took it was the best)

Isabel's 1st time in the exersaucer at 4 months

Love this face!

She liked this little guy's lights and music
Tonight the boys were having lots of fun with our magna doodle. Eli is always drawing and telling us what he draws and tonight Jude got in on it too!
Jude's balloon :-)Eli drew a picture of himself!! A head, arms, and legs! (this is from a few days ago but I love it)

While I was making dinner tonight Isabel was starting to get fussy and the little momma's girls just wanted her momma. I had about 10 minutes left to finish dinner and I didn't want to hold her by the stove so I decided to put her in the high chair booster seat and see how she did. She had so much fun!

My little girl is getting so big!

No comments: