Friday, November 18, 2011

We Love The Moby!

I am so glad I have the Moby for Isabel and we use it every week! If I am taking all 3 kids somewhere by myself it is perfect to put Isabel in the Moby and the boys can either hold my hands, I can push the stroller or the cart with the boys in it. The boys have gotten to the point where they ask me if I've got the Moby when we leave the house. They have even had some Moby fun of there own!
Eli holding his monkey in his Moby!


Jude shopping like mommy, 2 kids in the cart and 1 in the Moby!


I do love my Moby, but as Isabel is getting bigger I can see that it will get harder to carry her in it for long periods of time. I am hoping to get an Ergo or a Beco for Christmas, a girl can hope! :-)

Posted by Jenni using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments: