Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Rough Couple of Days

Eli and Jude have both been sick the past few days. Last Monday I noticed that both boys were starting to get colds. Over the next couple of days they were both getting worse. Wednesday night both boys slept terribly. Both waking up a few times each with a low fever. On Thursday both of their fevers had gotten worse. Jude's was up to 101.3 and Eli's was almost 102. Eli had completely lost his appetite and didn't even want anything to drink. I wasn't sure if it was just a cold/virus or something more so I decided to take them to the Dr just to be sure. I am glad that I did. Jude has an ear infection in his right ear and Eli has a double ear infection. So now they are both on antibiotics and starting to feel better. They both still have terrible runny noses and a little cough, but their fevers are gone. Jude seems to be feeling better and wants to play but Eli is still pretty down. He just wants to lay around most of the day and he has been in the worst moods. I really hope that he gets to feeling better soon and gets out of these moods.
Poor Baby Eli
His nose is getting very sore from all the rubbing
Jude with his sippy and blankie
Eli had fun hanging out on the porch tonight
Jude and Mommy
Me and my boys

No comments: