Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jude is 14 Months!

Little Jude Michael is 14 months old today! I can't believe how big he is getting. It is so much fun to see the little boy he is growing into and to see his little personality come through. He is such a fun little boy and I couldn't love him more. He is starting to talk a little more or at least make more sounds like du for duck and at for cat. He can also say bear, and bro means Brobee. Jude has really gotten into books lately. He likes to look at them by himself, but he loves to look at them with me or Mike. He picks up a book and brings it to us with the biggest smile on his face. We look at it together and then he takes it back to the book crate and gets another one. We have so much fun together!
Jude Michael at 14 months
Touchdown!!!!
He loves his books!He makes so many silly faces that I love!ooooooooooo!!!!
Such a silly boy!
I love this little guy!!

No comments: