Monday, January 18, 2010

My Big Boys!!

I was holding Jude this morning while feeding Eli breakfast and Eli kept saying hold you hold you. So I got Eli out of his chair and put Jude in it. Of course while I put Jude in Eli's chair, Eli took over my chair! They both seemed to enjoy it!
This is the first time Jude has sat in the booster seat. Once we start feeding Jude baby food this will become his seat and Eli will move to a different booster seat. Eli is definately not ready to sit in a regular chair!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Nick loves to sit in his chair. We've been letting him sit in it and play with some toys to get used to the chair. We have fed him solids a few times and once in the chair, he did ok.

I wish i would of got a chair like you have, the big bulky one i have to drag around stinks!