Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eli's 2nd Birthday!!

Eli had a wonderful Birthday yesterday!!!! My mom and Jackie came to visit for the weekend to help celebrate. Eli loved having them here. In the morning we took the boys for pictures. They are amaing and I will post them soon. After Eli's nap we let him open his presents and then had cupcakes. It was laid back and wonderful!
Eli looking at his special counting book Grandma Reger made
Aunt Jackie got him a soccer ball
He is quite the kicker
Buzz Lightyear
Eli's new "cycle"
He LOVES it!!!
Nemo cupcakes
My 2 year old!
He wasn't sure how to eat it at first!
Jude had fun at the party too!!
I love my family!
Eli and Jude with Grandma
Aunt Jackie and Baby Jude
I love my little boy!!!
Thanks Mom and Jackie for helping to make Eli's birthday extra special. I love you both so much!

2 comments:

Becky said...

wow looks like he really loved that soccer ball!! Lets hope he surpasses the terrible two's, i've heard it can be rough!!!

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

What great pictures! Looks like Jude had the most fun of all!! Wish we could have been there. Happy second Birthday to our first grandson!!! We love and miss you all!