Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Jude is 5 Months Old!!!

My baby boy is 5 months old today! I love him so much and I can tell that he loves me and his Daddy. His face just lights up when we talk to him and he has the biggest smile, which makes for some great pictures. He is really starting to move more. He never stays in one place when on the floor. If he is on his back he turns in circles and scoots a little, and when he is on his tummy he rolls over. He has some cute baby talk and he loves to blow bubbles with his mommy. He is also starting to show some signs of being ready for food. He isn't acting like he is hungrier, but he is really starting to notice our food. If I am holding him while I eat he watches each bite go into my mouth. I think I will still try to wait until he is 6 months old since we are going to skip cereal and go straight to food, unless he shows he needs it sooner.
Jude Michael at 5 Months
The Roll
I was trying to take a picture of him sitting in this chair but as soon as I would get the camera up he would slide down with a big smile!

I know I take a lot of pictures, but I just love these boys so much and I want to capture it all. I would love to scrapbook my pictures eventually, but that isn't in the budget just yet.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love the roll pictures, you got them perfectly!! It's amazing how our boys now like tummy time, after hating it for so long!!!

p.s. you could never have too many pictures, but maybe you should get an external hard drive to store them all on, or back them up on a disk. Usualy walgreens has a .04cent sale where you can print out pictures, but you have to have like 200 or so to do it. Then it wouldn't be too expensive.

Jenni said...

Becky, we do have an external hardware!!! About a year ago our computer crashed and we almost lost everything. I could have gotten the pictures back because of my blog and facebook, but the videos would have been gone. Now every so often we save everything to our external hardware to be safe!

Beth said...

he's so big!