Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Eli's Early Birthday Party!!

Since Eli's birthday is January 30th and we didn't think we would be able to make another trip back to Indiana so soon, we decided (with the help of my mom) to throw Eli a birthday party while we were home for Christmas. There was really no question of what theme to do, Nemo of course. My mom and sister Jackie found so many decorations for the party online! I also found the most adorable invitations online. The lady who made them also sent a 5x7 picture of Eli with the Nemo Characters! Eli received so many wonderful gifts, but he was much more interested in playing than opening gifts. I pretty much opened them by myself but I didnt mind. Seeing Eli playing with his cousins was my favorite part of the party! He had so much fun and I loved watching him. It just showed me how much he is growing up and it showed me that we are going to have to come back and visit more often! I want Eli to be close with all of his cousins! Be ready for lots and lots of pictures!!!!
Invitation
Nemo picture

Nemo Decorations

Nemo birthday shirt

Eli's Nemo cake

Eli with his cake

Cousin Jake helped him blow out his candles!

Having cake and ice cream with Daddy

Cousins Luke and Sunjay waiting for some cake

Cutie Cousin Maya with a birthday hat

Cutie Cousin Lily with a birthday hat

Adorable Baby Jude with a birthday hat

Eli and his Godmother, Aunt Tracy

Eli and Lily are so cute together

Eli had so much fun playing with his cousin Jake

Eli and Cousin Luke checking out the birthday balloons

Baby Jude and Baby Maddie(my cousins little girl) are 2 days apart!

This is how Jude spent the majority of the party

Eli with his new Giraffe Bike from Papaw Williams

Daddy helping him pedal!

It was such a wonderful birthday party for Eli and I owe it all to my mom! Thank you so much mom for helping to make Eli's party so special! It is clear that he had the best time and I will have these memories forever! We miss you already and can't wait to see you in a few weeks for Eli's actual birthday! I love you!

3 comments:

Becky said...

love the invitations and all the pictures of course!!! I can't wait to have themed birthday parties for Nicholas. the cake looks yummy!

Jenni said...

Thanks Becky!!! Birthdays are so much fun!!!
The toy Jude had in the last post is a very colorful stuffed hedgehog.

Irene said...

Awww the party looked like so much fun! I'm so sad we missed out! I just caught up on all of the reading from the holidays! I desperately need to catch up my blog! Miss you guys!