Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun Toy!

Eli got this little giraffe toy for his birthday from one of my best friends Irene. It is a really neat toy. The body of the giraffe is a guitar, the legs are rattles and the head is a whistle. Eli loves this toy. He has always liked to play with the guitar and the rattles but he would always bring me the head so I could make it whistle. I have been working with him on blowing in it to make it whistle but he would just put his mouth on it and do nothing. Today he was sitting on the floor playing with it and he finally made it whistle! He turned and looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. I could just tell that he so proud of himself. For the next half hour he walked around makin it whistle. It was too cute. Thanks Irene and Darren for such a cool toy!

2 comments:

Irene said...

Awwwww! I love it! I'm so glad he's still playing with that toy, I knew it was a good one! Hope to see you guys again soon!

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

How cute!