Monday, March 30, 2009

14 Months

I can't believe my little boy is 14 months old already. The time is just flying by. He is learning new things each day. Mostly new things he can climb on. He is also really trying to repeat words we say. He can make the 'p' sound for any words that start with P. He makes the 'sh' sound for fish. It is really great to see him try these new things.

14 months!

Still climbing!

Oops, somebody is stuck!

It seems like forever since my last post on here. Not too much has been going on. We have been watching a lot of basketball on TV. Mike has also been working on his big Masters project so he has been very busy and monopolizing the computer in the evenings. I have also been busy reading. I swore I wasn't going to get into the Twilight craziness. I thought it all seemed silly. All 3 of my sisters have the books. Katie and Tracy have finished all 4 of them and Jackie is currently on book # 3. Katie let me borrow her 1st book a few months ago. I just kept putting it off because I didn't think I would like it. I started it last Wednesday in the evening and was finished with it last Friday. I couldn't put it down. Last Saturday I got together with my sisters and Tracy let me borrow her 2nd, 3rd and 4th books. I started the 2nd book last Sunday and finished the 4th one yesterday. I couldn't put them down. Needless to say my housework has suffered this past week. :-)

On a more exciting note we have our big ultrasound on April 9th! That is only 1 1/2 weeks away. Since we are finding out so closed to Easter we have decided not share the news until Easter. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Irene said...

The pics on this post are so adorable!! Miss you guys!

Becky said...

Wow April 9th will be hear before you know it, so what are you 'wishing for', i mean another boy or a girl this time??