Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Pictures

I have been wanting to get outside and take some pictures of the kids for several months but for some reason I kept putting it off.  I thought that I had missed my chance since it is already into November but I was wrong.  We had gorgeous weather this weekend so we headed outside to enjoy it st our neighborhood playground and I was finally able to get some pictures of the kids! I really enjoy taking pictures.
My Loves!
I think they are pretty cute :-)
:-)
It's is not easy to get all 3 to look at the camera
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Eli is getting so big and looking so grown up!
I can't believe he will be 5 in a few months
I am not ready for my baby to be so grown up
It was like pulling teeth to get Jude to look at the camera and smile
:-)
Love this silly guy!

My pretty little girl!
I love everything about this little girl
She was not in the mood for pictures today
But cute as a button!
Finishing up the morning with a muscle shot!

1 comment:

Rajean B. said...

Great pictures! I really like the one that is from a lower angle with the bright sun behind the kiddos. Of course, I also love the one with the boys kissing that adorable little girl!