Friday, June 1, 2012

Picture Catch Up!

Since I take a few pictures here and there (maybe more) :-) and I don't blog about it all I want to do a picture post to share some of my favorites.  I haven't done this in awhile so hold on cause there is going to be A LOT!  I warned you!

Cutest Pacers fan!

Isabel and her best buddy Haven

Checking out the exersaucer at Grandma's

Checking out Grandma's bed

The boys had fun sleeping in Grandma's bed

Cutie Patootie!

Loving their new sandals from Papaw!

Having fun!
:-)


Playing basketball in one of daddy's old jerseys

Future baller
Future baller


My little guys love their basketball

2 cuties in green!

Getting so big!
:-)


Knights in shining armor



Ring Pop!
Ring Pop
Not so green tongue :-)
Blue tongue!



Big girl loves her carrots!

3 kids in the wagon

My pretty girl!
:-)

Love her!



Big Handsome guy!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these 3!

Best buddies! (most of the time!)

Playing

Silly boys

She is still at it

My cute little bunnies

Playing our Easter matching game
Working on some numbers

Mom she is bothering us!

Jude got to pick a prize for going poop on the potty for the first time

I just don't think she could get any cuter!

My Ninja turtles!

The thought the fingers were fun!
:-)


Jude was being Hulk!

Silly guy!

Practicing his J!

Look, Mommy gave me the spoon!

So I am going to use my hand!


What do you mean the yogurt is gone?

Cutie nephew Kamren came to play one day!
We had fun cheering on the Pacers

The boys made their own signs to cheer on the Pacers


It is very to rare to get a bath by yourself in this house but she loved it!

Bath fun!

Sleeping Beauty!  I love this picture :-)

:-)

Up playing when she should have been asleep

Watching the Indy 500 :-)

Isabel LOVES her blue taggie!

Another late night
Throwing a fit outside

Pretty girl outside

This is our spot down by the water

Crazy hair
Sing it girl!! :-)


Loving on that Blue taggie

Fun outside

fun outside

Such a cutie!

Fun outside
:-)
Fun at the park
Fun at the park

They love to play together!


Aren't these 2 cute as can be!
Jude looks good in blue!



Eli's birthday balloon lasted from January 30th to May 3rd.  By may 3rd it was hovering above the ground.

Jude's birthday balloon lasted from August 14th to May 3rd and it was still in the air!


Dressing a little girl is lots of fun!
<3


Eli being silly

Silly girl

Jude is very proud of his alligator

No comments: