Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

We had a wonderful, low key Father Day today.  I love to see how much our kiddos love their daddy.  Their eyes just light up when they are playing with him.  Even Isabel is starting to reach more and more for daddy, though she is still a mommy's girl for the most part. :-) 
The kids enjoyed giving daddy his gifts.  Each of the kids made him a new tie.  The boys really wanted to wear the ties themselves.  We also put together a picture collage.  I had given Mike a picture collage 4 years ago with pictures of him and Eli and I thought it was a good time to for a new one.
My dad also stopped by for just a bit and we were able to give him his gift.  The kids loved seeing Papaw, Uncle Austin and Aunt Jackie. :-)
Father's Day 2012
The green tie made by Eli
Isabel colored (for the first time) on a pink tie
Jude's tie was orange of course!

The collage we made for Mike
Mike's card from the kids :-)
We are so glad we got to see my dad today too!
Papaw and Isabel
The picture collage for my dad

Aunt Jackie stopped by today too!

No comments: