Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy 11 Months Baby Girl!

 In just 1 short month my baby girl will be celebrating her first birthday.  How is that even possible?  She was just born.  I am not ready for her to turn one yet. :-(  She is such a fun little girl and I could not love her any more than I already do.  She has brought some extra spunk to our family!

Isabel is a ball of energy.  She goes non stop ALL THE TIME!  She is such a little mover and climber.  She climbs all over the chairs that she loves and she tries to dive head first off of them.  She also has a new favorite place to climb, in our book crates of course.  We use our crates to block off some of the toys that are too little for her and I am sure it won't be long until she can climb right back there.  She is just keeping me on my toes, never a dull moment with her.

Isabel has her 2 bottom teeth and that is it.  Her lack of teeth has not slowed down her eating at all.  She is completely on table food and loving it!  If she can't feed it to herself then she doesn't want it!  She has had quite the growth spurt recently and I think it is because of how much she likes to eat.  I put her on our scale today and it said she is 19.2lbs.  That is 2 lbs in the last 2 months.   She has the eating thing down, now we need to work on her putting herself to sleep.  Big sigh.
Ok now for a few pictures I snapped of my super happy 11 month old!
Isabel Annette at 11 months old
Always Happy!
A little Ornery!


Spunky
Such a big girl
With a little bit of attitude





And a lot of sass!

She loves to play!
Trucks have become a favorite


Me and my girl

being silly

She got such a big smile when she saw him!
Love that smile!

She is getting so big!
:-)


She thought it was fun to sit on him!

Isabel and Pooh at 11 months old


And is super excited about it!
Now she stands with him!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A woman by the name of brittany ritter has stolen your babies pictures and claims it's her daughter summer.