Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Not So Comfortable

Isabel has been doing great about putting herself to sleep lately for her naps. (bed time is hit or miss, tonight was a miss) I can lay her down awake and she will play for a bit and eventually go to sleep. She usually falls asleep in the most awkward, uncomfortable positions. It's easy to see that she was sitting up playing, leans over onto one of her taggie blankets and falls asleep. :-) I always go and check on her a few after she gets quiet and almost every time I have to move her into a more comfortable position. I don't know how she falls asleep like that. Here is an example from today.




Then I helped her out :-)



and here she is just hanging out tonight as I blog and try to get her to sleep.


-Posted by Jenni using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments: