Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Super Heros!

Eli and Jude love to dress up like super heros. My sister in law Beth told me about Super Hero night at chick fil-a and we had to go! There were balloons, ice cream, air brushed tattoos, the chick fil-a cow, and if you came in costume you got a free entree! The boys were so excited to get to wear their costumes out of the house! It was a very fun night!
My super kids!


I don't think Batman has ever looked this adorable!


Super Cow!





Waiting for his tattoo


Getting their tattoos





Eli got a shark!


Jude got a skull(I tried to talk him into something different but he told me this was a happy guy) :-)


Having fun with their balloons!


We love these super hero shirts


They have detectable capes!


- Posted by Jenni using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments: