Monday, January 23, 2012

No More Naps, For Now

I have decided it is time for Eli to give up his naps. He would still rest in his bed for 1-2 hours but would rarely fall asleep. I did enjoy this down time, but I thought it would be the perfect time to do some preschool stuff with him. The only issue I am having is getting Jude to take a nap. He knows that Eli isn't taking one and I haven't figured out a way to get him to lay down without throwing a huge fit and waking up the daycare kids. So for now they have both been staying up.
We have been having fun with learning through play and games. I haven't done anything too structured yet but I want to get Eli ready for Pre-k next year. We have been working on numbers and letters and having so much fun.
Writing our #s


There are two 7s and two 9s but he did a great job.


Occasionally when they both seem tired I will have them rest and watch a movie and this usually happens. :-)


- Posted by Jenni using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

1 comment:

Rajean B. said...

Don't talk about giving up naps! I am not ready for Dallas to give his up!