Thursday, January 5, 2012

6 Months Already?

It really doesn't seem possible that it has already been 6 months since Isabel was born. My baby is 1/2 of a year old. Crazy. Isabel is a bundle of joy and these past 6 months have been nothing short of amazing. :-) Isabel is such a happy little girl and so much fun to be around. She is constantly smiling but she sure makes us work for her little laughs. We have been working on sitting up lately and she is starting to get the hang of it but she isn't quite there yet. I did get some good pictures of her sitting up.


Isabel is all over the place with her sleeping through the night. Sometimes she will sleep 11-12 hours and others she will wake up after 5 hours to eat. I do enjoy my sleep but I also enjoy some extra time with my baby girl. She is growing so fast and I know she won't always need me like this so I don't mind.

I think she is working on some teeth but I don't see anything yet so who knows. She has all the signs just no visible teeth. She has had a runny nose, low fever off an on, excessive drool, constantly chewing on her hands and anything else she can get to her mouth, and she has occasionally been crying out while nursing. We will just have to wait and see when her teeth show up.

She has been rolling from her back to her belly for a little over a month now but still won't roll from her belly to her back. She loves to play on the floor, on her back and her belly but her favorite place to play is in the exersaucer. She loves it! I load it up with toys and she spins all the way around in it making sure she gets to play with all the toys. It is so fun to see her play with her toys. I know it won't be long before she is on the move. She has actually gotten her knees underneath her a couple of times while playing on her belly. :-) She is growing up so fast.

I just can't believe that it has already been 1/2 of her first year. Happy 6 months my sweet Isabel Annette!! I love you more and more each day!


Isabel Annette at 6 monthsShe kept sticking her tongue out while I was trying to take some pictures


Happy Baby Girl


Playing on her tummy


Practicing sitting up with her favorite toyShe is starting to be able to balance herself!The boys love their sister! I think she is pretty lucky to have 2 older brothers. :-)I love her big smile and round face!!
HAIR!!!!Whats more fun than 1 bow?? How about 3 bows!
Isabel and her Pooh Bear at 6 months













There's that tongue again:-) I hope she loves this guy always!Being Silly!Blowing Raspberries, her new favorite thing to do!Chewing on her thumb6 monthsLove this sweet baby girl!

1 comment:

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

Could she be any cuter??? I think the roundness of her face looks like Jude...but her facial features look like Eli...she is one adorable girl!!!