Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Eli!

My sweet baby boy is 4 years old today! It doesn't matter how old he gets, he will ALWAYS be my baby! :-) I cannot believe that he is 4. Each of his birthdays are just so surprising because he is the oldest. It is crazy to think that I have a 4 year old. What is even crazier is that it seems like he was just born yesterday. How did that tiny (well 8lbs 3oz) little baby boy is so big. He is such an amazing little boy too. We definitely have our trying moments but he is such a sweet boy! It is so fun to see the little boy that he is becoming. He is into anything sports, cars,and super heroes. I don't think you can get more boy than that. :-) I think Mike was just as excited about Eli's birthday as Eli was. Eli is really getting into some of the same toys that Mike had growing up so Mike was exciting to give some of these gifts to him. I am so glad that we were able to make his 4th birthday special!

Happy 4th Birthday Elijah Kent!


With all his balloons! Can you say SPOILED!


Eli was very excited to get Holley and Finn from Cars 2!Love this smile I think he was most excited about Holley! Eli let Jude help him :-)Spiderman! What could it be?It's Spiderman!!!And I love him so much! The spiderman car the Eli asked for Cool He-Man toys Snake-Man He was so excited about Finn and Holley he had to play with them first






















Jude was pretty excited about all the new toys too!




Isabel helped celebrate with some birthday cake! Blowing out some candles on his birthday







Isabel was ready to party!The best of friends!


Isabel had some fun with a balloon too!

No comments: