Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pictures :-)

Since I have neglected my blog lately (I have given up the internet while the boys are awake for lent) I decided to update with some pictures to show what we have been up too lately.
Eli and Isaac at Isaac's birthday party

We have been playing games almost nightly and one of their favorites is Elefun!!

We got out our giraffe cycle again so Eli could practice for his tricycle

A few weeks ago Mike painted Eli's room green! Eli was so excited to help out! I will post some pictures when we get his room completely finished. We are also planning on painting Jude's room and baby girls room!

Jude hanging out with Jackie while we visited my mom's the weekend Mike painted

We have been getting to our neighborhood playgrounds as often as we can

Jude is such a big boy going down the slide by himself!

Eli doesn't need mommy's help anymore Of course Jude wants to do it too!Eli has a blast at the "big" playground!Jude does too!Playing basketball outside!
DribblingJude riding the tricycle
Eli giving Jude a pushEli riding the tricycle!This is what happens to Jude's hair when he gets all sweaty. So many curls, I just love it!!!

No comments: