Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Bunny 2011

On Saturday I took the boys to the mall to see the Easter bunny. We have been talking about it for a few weeks and I showed the boys the picture from last year. Both boys were so so excited about it. While we were waiting in the very short line I had the boys sit down so I could take their pictures! They were all smiles and so excited about seeing the Easter Bunny...... at first. :-)
Excited to see the Easter Bunny

Somebody isn't as excited anymore

Eli and the Easter Bunny
Jude clung to my neck saying "mommy, hold you" over and over and over so I didn't even try to put him on the Easter Bunny's lap. He did let the bunny give him a sucker though and as we were walking away he said "Bye Bunny" with the biggest smile on his face. :-) Eli definitely had a blast getting to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap and Jude stills talks excitedly about the bunny so I still think it was a successful trip to see the Easter Bunny.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So cute!! I don't think we are even going to attempt the Easter bunny visit given the Santa disaster. :)