Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Painting Fun!

The plan for tonight was to color some Easter pictures. I found some cute pictures online to print out for the boys to color but unfortunately our printer is currently out of ink. Eli was pretty disappointed so I had to come up with something else to do. I dug out a water color paint stuff from my old teaching supplies and the boys got to paint for the first time. As soon as I asked Eli if he wanted to paint he quickly forgot about being disappointed about not being able to color. Both boys loved it and we had so much fun painting together! This is definitely something we will be doing again very soon I am sure! :-)

My little painters!

Eli had a BLAST!!!

Jude loved it too!
So much fun!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I have a couple of painting fans over here too ;)