Friday, October 5, 2012

Isabel at 15 Months

  My sweet baby girl is 15 months old today!  I can't believe how big she is getting, and she is literally getting big!  She has had such a growth spurt in the last 3 months.  Luckily the seasons are changing and it is getting cooler because she has outgrown all her 12 months clothes and fits nicely in 18 month clothes.  It is nice being able to dig through a few buckets of hand me downs that my sisters have given us.
Isabel is quite the adventurous little girl.  She likes to climb anything and everything and I can't turn my back for a second without her getting in to trouble. :-)  We use some chairs to block off the kitchen during the day to keep the little kids out of the bathroom and the dog bowls, well now Isabel has figured out how to use the back of the chair to climb on the couch.  She then climbs on the arm of the couch to try to get to the kitchen.  My heart stopped on day as I walked in the living room from cleaning up the toy room to her sitting on the arm of the couch. 
Isabel only has 4 teeth still.  She has huge bumps where her molars are coming in but I think those will still be a little while and we are still waiting on the other 4 front teeth.  She also has very few words.  She will say momma and dada but those are her only clear words.  She is definitely trying to say words and there are a few words that I think she is saying but they aren't very clear.  She tries to say fish for her stuffed Nemo that she LOVES.  She also tries to say taggie, her other love! :-)  I am not worried at all with her lack of speech, I don't think it will be long at all before she is talking our ears off.
Isabel Annette at 15 months

'
She likes her bows but they don't ever last too long.
Still rocking the baby leg warmers!!

I decided to show her a little bit of Nemo since she LOVES her fishy!  She thought it was pretty cool! 

Watching Fishy on the big screen :-)

No comments: