Friday, September 28, 2012

Muffins with Mom

 Today was a very special day for me!  I got to take Eli to school and stay for special Muffins with Mom!  It was such a wonderful time!  I got to see him in his classroom and with his friends, of course he was super quiet.  He showed me a few different things they have been working on and he was very proud of all his work.  We had muffins that the students had helped make and we also had some juice.  I am really glad that I was able to do this with Eli.  I really wish that I could take and pick Eli up from school each day but that just isn't possible right now but I want to make sure that I am able to be a part of his preschool experience.   I am so proud of my big guy!
Mommy and Eli
My big guy :-)
This is what he brought home :-)

No comments: