Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Eli's Preschool Open House

Eli and I got to go check out his preschool open house this morning!  We got to see his classroom and meet his teachers.  It was a lot of fun and he is very excited to start preschool on Friday!  I am excited for him but I am sure that I will be holding back a few tears when we drop him off (or I will be trying to hold back my tears/sobs).  I just can't believe that my baby boy is old enough for preschool.  It will be good for him to be around other kids his age and to have to listen to someone besides  mommy.  He had fun checking out the toys today with a few other boys that are in his class.  There were a few kids that just wanted to sit with their mom's today, but Eli was ready to go!  I stood back and let him have a good time. :-) The only time he looked for me was when he needed to go to the bathroom then it was right back to playing!  I am so proud of him and I am excited to see what he does this year, I know he is going to love it!

Eli was excited to read the letter he got from hi teachers in the mail this morning!

All dressed and ready to go!  How handsome is this little preschooler!

Coloring his picture
After they were done coloring the teachers hung their pictures up in the hallway!  Eli is excited to show daddy where his picture is hanging!

Checking out the reading chair
He was excited to find this pirate hat!



No comments: