Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a very wonderful mother's day!  All 3 of the kids slept in until 8:00!  Of course I was up at 6:30 to shower and get ready before the kids woke up. :-)  We went out for breakfast with Mike's side of the family.  There are 6 kids 5 years old and under so it is always a good (loud) time when we get together.  Grand baby #7(not from me) will be here in December so the fun times will continue!

After breakfast we came back home and went for a nice walk.  They had been calling for rain but it ended up being gorgeous outside which was perfect for our lunch picnic with my side of the family.  The boys had a blast playing on the playground with their cousins and checking out a little trail that led to some water.  After we came home the boys had to try on the Ninja Turtle costumes Grandma Alice brought for the boys to play with. :-)

It is always wonderful to spend time with family, always!
I am so very blessed to have these 3 call me mommy!
Our favorite rock :-)
Isabel in her pretty dress





Love these 3 so very very much!
The boys have a blast racing to the tree and back when we go for walks

My mom, sisters and I with Isabel and Kamren



Kamren really liked my camera :-)

Jackie swiped my camera and this is what I found :-)

Me and my girl!
Eli and Jude with Grandma Alice

Checking out the water on our little hike

Some cousins! Jude, Isaac, Eli, Maya, Sunjay, Lily, and Luke

So thankful for my family of 5!
Nothing like finishing off a great day Ninja Turtle style!

No comments: