Saturday, May 5, 2012

Isabel at 10 Months

Miss Isabel is 10 months old!  She is ornery as can be and likes to go go go!  I definitely cannot take my eyes off of this little climber!  I can't believe how big she is getting.  She is becoming more of a toddler than a baby.  She is eating mostly table food now with just a few purees here and there when I can't think of what else to give her.  She is such a good eater too.  I can barely get food on her tray fast enough before she has scooped it all up and is screaming for some more.  She has mastered drinking water from her sippy cup and also loves to drink mommy's water too. :-)
Isabel is not the best sleeper but that is pretty much my fault.  I can not get her to go to sleep on her own anymore.  Since she has figured out how to stand up in her crib and through her favorite taggie out it has been terrible.  She just cries and cries until I come get her.  And if I give her her taggie and lay her back down it is the most heart breaking cry ever.  Bedtime is the worst.  She is up till 10:30 some nights because I can't get her to sleep.  With the boys I could at least nurse them to sleep if nothing else worked but that doesn't work with her until it is super late.  Hopefully we can get something figured out soon.
Isabel's favorite thing to do right now is climb.  She likes to climb up on toy buckets and toys but her favorite thing to climb is our Mickey and McQueen chairs the boys got.  She climbs them CONSTANTLY!  She will climb up one and then crawl across to the other.  Or she may just climb up on them and stand straight up.  My favorite is when she climbs up on one and then climbs up on the arms of the chairs when the are pushed together and just sits.  She is such a silly girl.  She hasn't mastered getting down yet so we surround the chairs with pillows so when she tumbles she doesn't get hurt.

Sweet Isabel Annette at 10 months
She Loves her pooh bear!
Giving him a kiss!


Ornery Girl!
Almost as big as Pooh!
<3 Love this little girl!

Trying out her new shoes
Trying to eat them
Not too sure about them


Throwing her first fit because of the shoes!

My pretty baby girl!

No comments: