Sunday, February 5, 2012

My SUPER 7 Month Old! :-)

We are celebrating Super Bowl Sunday with the cutest little 7 month old around! This little lady is growing so fast and is just all kinds of fun! She is learning new things all the time and mommy may not be ready for it. :-)
In the last month we have started Isabel on some solids. She is loving it and can't get enough. So far she has had sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash. She has liked them all but she developed a rash after the squash so just to be safe the dr told us to avoid it for 2-3 months. Next on the menu is green beans. We have also started trying a sippy cup. I have been surprised how quickly she was able to use it. I took the stopper out first to show her their was water in it and then put the stopper back in and she immediately sucked on it to get the water! She doesn't ever drink to much but she is definitely able to get some water out.
Isabel is now a rolling machine! Front to back, back to front, she's everywhere! She is so fast too! This is something I am definitely not ready for. Neither of the boys were much of a roller. Now we have to make sure that their are no little toys on the floor when Isabel is. She has also started rolling over in her bed too and that I am definitely not ready for. I know that she is fine to sleep on her tummy now that she can roll both ways and she clearly has head control but it still worries me. There has been a handful of mornings that I have found her on her belly but the past few nights she has rolled to her belly as soon as I have laid her back down. Friday night I tried rolling her back over but of course she just woke up. So the last 2 nights I have just let her sleep on her belly and she has been sleeping great. :-) It still makes me worry though.
We are still working on teeth. She has 0 teeth at 7 months. Eli got his first tooth the day before he turned 6 months and Jude was right around 7 months. We will see when miss Isabel gets her first tooth.
I never got around to posting her stats after her 6 month appointment so I will add them here. She had her appointment when she about 6months and 1 week.
6 month stats:
14lbs 10 oz 25-50%
26 3/4in 90%
She is still long and lean. I keep hearing that she looks little and there are times where I see that but most of the time I just think about how big she is getting and she just seems big to me. She is long and she is growing through her sleepers and one piece outfits so quickly. She is also is a size 4 diaper. They look HUGE on her but man that girl knows how to fill a diaper. If we had some extra cash I would seriously consider cloth diapers because I am tired of dealing with blowouts.
Ok now to the fun part, of course I took a few pictures today!


My sweet Isabel at 7 months


She has the biggest open mouth smile all the time!


We are still working on sitting up and she is almost there


Such a silly girl!:-)


3 most adorable kids I know!


Isabel and her Pooh Bear at 7 months!


This little Pooh rattle is her FAVORITE toy! Her face just lights up when she sees it and if she sees it she has to have it in her hands!Uh oh, what happened :-) Laying on Pooh bear


Look who else wanted in on the picture fun :-)


Love her beautiful eyes! I tried to get our monthly sleeping on pooh picture but after 6 consecutive months I wasn't able to get it. She woke up and gave me a smile, such a cutie. :-) And did you see the Giants won the Superbowl!! We were pretty excited about it!

No comments: