Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy 5 Months Isabel!

Our little girl is already 5 months old. I can't believe how fast these past 5 months have gone. Isabel is such a happy baby and brings us nothing but joy! I just love her to pieces! I can't get enough of her little laugh and her big smiles. She is growing up too fast! She has now mastered rolling from back to belly and does it almost instantly when we lay her down, although she doesn't like it when she gets to her belly. :-) This has made me a little nervous about night time. I am sure she would be fine if she rolled over and fell asleep on her belly but that just makes me nervous. She didn't roll over in her bed last night and she is usually a pretty good sleeper and will sleep between 10-12 hours at night. Now we just need to figure out a good nap routine. Right now she takes the best naps in the swing, but with her noisy brothers running around she usually gets woken up now. Here are a few pictures from today. I almost forgot to take her 5 month picture with her Pooh Bear but luckily Mike reminded me at dinner tonight.

Isabel Annette at 5 months

Such a happy little girl

:-)
Silly Girl
Getting so big!
Love her so much!
Isabel and her Pooh Bear at 5 monthsBig brothers wanted a picture too :-)
5 Months running on getting this picture!!!
Love it!:-)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love her!!! So beautiful ;)