Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Time

We have had a busy December and have had lots of fun getting ready for Christmas. Unfortunately my computer has been on the fritz so I haven't been able to blog much. I have quite a bit to catch up on :-) Here are a few pictures of our Christmas preparations!



We went to my mom's the first weekend in December. The boys loved her snowmen!

We had to get Isabel in there!We walked to a craft bizarre and this is how I kept Bizzy warm.Ready to decorate the tree! Checking out the lights togetherPutting the star onHe was so proud!Putting on the ornamentsWith her name on the Christmas tree skirtWith the treeEli's stockingJude's stocking

Isabel's stockingAll 3 :-)

We have been having a blast making crafts but I haven't taken too many pictures of them.

Painting ornamentsPainting a Christmas wreathHe did such a good job!Decorating Christmas cookies

Eli was so excited to eat this one that he decorated!

He called it the "most cookie" because it clearly had the most sprinkles!

No comments: