Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!


I haven't been updating my blog as often as I would like. Seems like 3 kids can keep you pretty busy. So here are several pictures from the past few months that I would like to share. We sure do have fun and I love these 3 kiddos so very much!!! Be ready for a photo bomb of my loves!!!!


Eli, Isabel, and Jude just laying around!

Such a sweet moment. Eli wanted to hold Isabel and she started to fuss. He said "it's ok Isabel" and started doing pat-a-cake with her. Melts my heart!

I love these baby legs that Isabel got from her Godfather Matt and this wall hanging for her room from her godmother Joanna! She is a very blessed little girl!

Isabel got a little worn out playing one day!

Jude with some bubble wrap from daddy's birthday present

Helping daddy get his birthday present set up

The boys are such wonderful helpers!
Daddy's present is on display in our front yard!Playing outside
I love these fun jammies of Isabel's! Baby girl is getting so long!
In her Purdue gear!
Cheering on Purdue in our pink!
The boys decided to play costumes one night
Eli made a pretty cute dinosaur!
I think is the cutest Buzz ever!




Of course Isabel had to join in on the fun as Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba
My mom all these costumes and many more!
Cool Jude!
Eli wanted to dress like Oscar from Shark Tale :-) I thought he did a pretty good job!
Eli with cousins Luke, Isaac, and Jake at grandma's house



Isabel took a nice nap outside
While the boys enjoyed their snacks on the front porch!
The boys with their Halloween buckets
Eli and Jude riding the train together
Eli and Isabel
My mowers!
Jude fell while playing outside

Bandaids are an instant boo boo fixer

Back to mowing

2 more minutes mommy



His boo boo after bath that night

Helping with the laundry Happy GirlHaving fun at our neighborhood playground
Holding hands on the double slide!
Isabel has the most Adorable hats that her Aunt Beth made!! hello








Bath time Mohawk! This is how I found Eli after nap 1 dayAnd this is how I found Jude on that same day :-)Isabel really enjoys being outside!Ready to cheer on the boilers!






Maggie decided to take a rest in the boys McQueen chair
LOVE this big boy!Big stretch!



Chocolate pudding! :-) Jude now sleeps with a pillow! Such a big boy!


The boys reading with Cousin Cassie from Alabama


Isabel and her Great GrandmaChecking out Papaw's mower

Having a blast!

Isabel and Haven are going to be best friends just like their mamas!

Happy Jude


Sweet Brothers
I heard a strange noise over Jude's monitor during nap one day and this is what I foundEli and Jude LOVE books!
Silly guy!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love love love all these pics! I have the cutest nephews and niece EVER!