Saturday, October 8, 2011

Isabel at 3 Months 10/5/11

Another month has passed too fast. My baby girl is getting so big. She is such a fun little girl and I love her more and more each day. I can't believe that she is already 3 months old. Isabel is such a smiley girl and she sure loves her momma. She smiles when she hears my voice and that sure makes me happy. I really can't believe how big she is getting. I just got out her 3-6 month clothes and they fit her great. I expected them to be a little big on her for awhile but they aren't. It won't be long until she is 6-9 month clothes. She is also about in size 2 diapers, we are on our last package of size 1a and then we will be moving up a size. She has got the same kissable cheeks that her brothers had when they were babies. (Jude still has his) :-). We had lots of fun taking pictures today! Isabel is either going to love Winnie the pooh or despise him because I am forcing him on her. Only time will tell, I hope that she likes him. :-)

Isabel Annette at 3 months

Such a fun little girl

Showing her personality

Some fun with Pooh!

She is getting so long!!

:-)The cutest thing EVER!

Isabel and Eeyore (Eli has since claimed this Eeyore as his) :-)Isabel was a good sport through all the pictures!LOVE
The tradition continues at 3 months!






No comments: