Monday, August 22, 2011

Love These 3!

A few weeks ago I (with the help of my mom) took all 3 kids to get their pictures taken. It needed to be done. Hanging on our wall were Eli's 2 year old picture (he is 3 1/2) and Jude's 1 year picture (he is 2). We also needed some pictures of Isabel. I have been taking so many pictures myself that I have been slacking on professional pictures.
I am very pleased with how these pictures turned out. I really wanted a good one of each of them individually and I hoped that we could get one of the 3 of them together but wasn't sure all 3 would cooperate. They did great!!! I am very pleased with how they turned out! Thank you so much for helping mom! I couldn't have done it without you!

Love these 3!

Elijah Kent 3 1/2
Jude Michael 2 Isabel Annette 5 1/2 weeks
LOVE!