Friday, June 10, 2011

My 3 Kids

It is hard to believe that pretty soon I am going to have 3 kids. We are all getting excited to meet baby girl. Eli nicknamed baby girl "Shark" shortly after we told the boys about her and it has kind of stuck. She is our baby Shark and I am thinking that nickname might stick around for years. :-) We have been talking about baby Shark a lot to try and prepare the boys. I think that Eli really understands what is going to happen but I am not sure that Jude fully gets it. We talk about baby sister is growing in mommy's belly and soon she is going to be coming home to live with us. We are currently working on getting her nursery ready and the boys see that. I am excited to see their reactions when she is born. I can't wait to have my 3 kids home with me!


Elijah Kent

Jude Michael Baby Shark

(hopefully we will be able to decide on a real name soon)

No comments: