Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentines

We had a very fun Valentine's Day yesterday! The boys helped me make some yummy Valentine's cookies and then after Mike got home we all played Candyland several times! I sure do love my 3 Valentines!
Helping make cookies
My Valentine Eli
My Valentine Jude
Mike Surprised me with these beautiful flowers!! It just made my day!!!
Yesterday was also a big day for Jude, he turned 18 months old! He is really turning into such a big boy lately. I can't believe how much he is talking. He repeats just about anything we say. We are hearing at least 10 new words a day it seems. He loves to look at books with us and that is where he is getting a lot of his new words. He will point to something and we will tell him what it is and then he will repeat it. His favorite book is a little people zoo book and he is really learning the animals. His favorite animals to say in the book are hippo, rhino, and iguana. His little voice is just adorable!!! Another favorite thing for Jude to do is to play with his toy kitchen. He always comes up to me and says "kitchen" and I will ask him if he wants to play kitchen and he will say "Yeah, Mommy". Mommy always has to play too! We have so much fun together!
My sweet little Valentine is 18 months old!

I feel blessed to have my 3 boys be my Valentines!

No comments: