Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jude is Wearing Big Boy Underwear

That is right, my little 17 month old boy is wearing underwear! I should probably mention that he is wearing the underwear over his diaper! He is such a silly boy! He thinks he needs to wear big boy underwear now that Eli is. For the last few days he has gotten a pair out and brought it to me or he has sat down and tried to put it on himself. So I finally gave in and let him wear them on top of his diaper. He thought is was the best thing ever and ran around with a smile on his face.
Silly Jude!
Having so much fun!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Lol!! JP really wants to wear Mickey Mouse underwear, but he doesn't want to go in the potty ;)

Megan said...

So cute! He has the best smile, ever! :)

Rajean B. said...

Too cute. You may be potty training him very soon!

M,E,JP,J,L,I, and S's grandma said...

That first picture of Jude is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!