Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun Family Weekend!

We had a weekend full of family fun! Friday the boys and I headed over to Mike's parents house and got to hang out with his mom, sister, and her 2 kiddos. We visited at the house for a little bit and then took all the kids to the neighborhood playground. The kids had a blast playing together but I think they had the most fun feeding the fish and ducks.

Eli got to go down a tunnel slide for the first time!!

Jude enjoyed the swings for s few seconds before he wanted out to crawl around
Madeleine riding the big dinosaur
Waiting to feed the fish and ducks
Who knew fish liked Cheese its
The ducks enjoyed the crackers too

Saturday evening we headed over to my sister Tracy's house for my niece Grace's 8th birthday party. It was a blast. It was great to be able to see Grace open her presents since we had to miss her party last year. After the presents and cake the big kids went swimming and we got to play outside. Eli found a battery powered 4 wheeler and had a blast! He would have ridden it the entire evening but the batteries died. It was a great party!
Grace with her cousins at the party
Look at his smile!
My sister Tracy and a very serious Jude :-)

On Sunday we headed back over to Mike's parents for a pool party and dinner. I was so impressed with how well Eli can swim now. He still wears his little life vest and arm floaties, but he cam swim all over the pool by himself. I couldn't believe it. Next time we go over there I will remember my camera so I can take a video of him swimming.

Weekends like these are why I am so glad to be back in Indiana. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful families and I want to spend as much time with them as we can. It is so wonderful to watch Eli play with his cousins and see how excited he is to go to Grandma's house.

1 comment:

Beth said...

What great pictures Jenni!