Sunday, August 5, 2012

Isabel at 13 Months


 Isabel is now a spunky 13 month old little girl!  She is such a lovable, hug-able, kissable girl!  She is still mostly a mama's girl but she is really starting to show an interest in her dada.  For the past few days she has been wanting to sit on Mike's lap a little more or just wanting him to hold her.  It is pretty sweet to see them together.  She is also starting to like to look at books with Mike or I.  I love to read with the kids and I love that we start this at a young age with each of our kids!  She has now switched over to walking more than crawling and she has really gotten good at it.  She can step over toys without a problem and she can also turn in a circle!  It still seems so weird to see her walking though.  She is getting too big and I sure do love her!  I have really been slacking at taking pictures lately so here are a few pictures from last week because I didn't take a single picture today, SHAME on me! :-)

Isabel Annette at 13 Months

No comments: