Monday, March 5, 2012

Isabel at 8 Months

My sweet baby girl is 8 months old today and suddenly she seems so big. Where is my little baby? She has such a fiery personality and is such a hoot. It doesn't take much to get her smiling and laughing. Eli and Jude get a kick out of making her laugh. She also loves to sit on my lap when I play fetch with Reggie. She laughs so hard when he runs back to us with his toy. She also thinks it is hilarious to spit out her food when I am trying to feed her. We both ended up covered and food and laughing. Of course I am trying to break the spitting habit but right now it is just to adorable!
This little girl is such a mover. For the last few weeks she has been getting up on her hands and knees and even rocking back and forth but she hasn't really attempted crawling yet. Today for the first time she was able to go from her hands and knees to sitting up all by herself! I just can't believe how big she is getting. She also gave her Pooh Bear some kisses today! She has been giving me some kisses so today as she was sitting with her Pooh Bear I told her to give him a kiss and she did! It was absolutely the cutest thing! I got it on video so I will have to post it soon! LOVE IT!
There is one way where I am reminded that Isabel is still a baby and that is her sleeping habits. This girl is all over the place. We had a nice routine down where I would get the boys to bed at 8:00 and then feed her and get her to bed around 8:45 and she would sleep till 7:00 or 8:00 the next morning. Not anymore. The last few weeks have been torturous. She might be up till 11:00 or 12:00, or on a good night she is asleep by 10:00. Then she might wake up around 1:00 or maybe 3:00 or maybe 5:00. It is just a complete guess and I am getting tired. I think our problems start with her naps during the day. She doesn't want to nap in her bed but it is too loud for her to get a good nap in the swing downstairs. I am really working on getting her to nap in her bed and to be able to fall asleep without being nursed or rocked. I am hoping once I get her naps in line her bedtime will just fall into place, I'm really really hoping.

Isabel Annette at 8 months old

Sweet baby girl with her Pooh Bear

She was having so much fun checking him out today!Planting a big kiss

Such a sweetie pie!

She looks so big to me here!Silly silly girl

:-)

No comments: