Thursday, July 28, 2011

Isabel's Weight

I took Isabel to the Dr today for a weight check because at her 1 and 2 week checkups she had been losing weight. She was 8lbs 3oz at birth, 8lbs 2oz when we left the hospital, 7lbs 15oz at 1 week and 7lbs 9oz at 2 weeks. Her pediatrician wasn't concerned at all but said I could bring her in for a weight check if I wanted. Since I am a mommy and tend to worry I decided to do the weight check. At 3 weeks, 2 days she weighs 7lbs 15oz!!!! I am so glad is finally gaining weight! In the past few days I thought she was starting to gain a little. Wont be long until she is back to her birth weight! Here are just a few recent pictures!

Isabel at 2 weeks!

Eli with his new car, Shu!

Chocolate Pudding!

Trying out the paci at 2 1/2 weeks
The boys love their new summer jammies!Lost her cord at 1 week, completely closed at 2 weeks, first bath at 2 1/2 weeks

She didn't mind the bath!All relaxed after her bath
3 weeksCutest bum ever!!!






Such a good big brother!Jude loves his baby sister!
LOVE these 3!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mum if the cloth is to hide her tiny c--t please don't I love fresh baby c--t, if it is to wash her let me lick her clean foyr you